Employability & Welfare to Work
If you are a business or organisation involved in delivering Welfare to Work programmes, funded through the Department for Work and Pensions, you will need help managing case progression and delivering training interventions to ensure outcomes. This requires an experienced hand and efficient tracking and monitoring of data.
TTC experience, together with our IT-backbone (Navicom), provides a secure process to manage this crucial part of supporting people back into the workplace. Furthermore, we understand that the funding model is wholly based on job outcome and job sustainment with payments differentiated according to how far the participant was from the labour market on joining the programme and, once they start work, how long they remain employed – factors TTC can easily track on your behalf to ensure you get paid.
If you are a Welfare to Work programme provider please call or email us to learn how we can manage your contact centre strategy, including your front, middle and back office requirements.
Front Office Services
- Inbound and outbound telephone services;
- Customer relationship management (CRM);
- Booking facilities;
- Data handling compliance / ISO 27001
- Account management and reporting;
- And; customer services
Middle Office Services
- Real-time monitoring, tracking, case progression and reporting of the movement of people;
- And; logistics planning
Back Office Services
TTC deliver a contact centre service that is seamlessly integrated with your back office operations, including:
- Secure, reliable IT systems and connectivity;
- Quality Performance and Analytics;
- And; management information
Want to find out more? Speak with a TTC specialist today!